Friday 4 March 2016

New technologie!

Following my last blog post and discussion with my tutor i had a go at looking for myself on google and it turned up a few things but nothing that exciting or informative about myself or my skills. 
So I decided to sign up to a few more applications that would help promote myself and my skills as a dancer and dance teacher.

So just recently I've signed up to tumbler and I have created a you tube channel.
Now the you tube channel I'm not too worried about I just need to upload some videos the first being my introduction to BAPP video which I intend to do this weekend ( a little scary I don't want to look like a total dork! But I'm going to give it a go!) so keep your eyes open for that and let me know what you think?
If anyone out there is a regular you tuber and tips or hints would be great fully received!

However the whole tumbler thing is a little daunting I'm not quite sure how this works. I know I can create another blog on there which is where I may start but again if any one is a regular user on this site I'd be really great full of some helpful hints and pointers, do's and don't ! 

At least I've attempted to sign up though that's a big step for me!

I am also thinking of sorting out a proper website for my dance school but this may take some time but I think it's high time I sorted that too!

Isn't it amazing how something like doing a top up degree can push you to do things you never thought you would!




1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing how your online presence changes and yes - what you learn from the experience of trying out various platforms and how it connect you to your professional practice!

    ReplyDelete